Case Clean up

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know my house is insane, so we get dust everywhere. I didn't clean my comp for like 4 months, you should have seen it. I was choking to death, that bad.

Ok thank you Him =) About my temps, i just got up this morning and turned on my comp, whent straight to speedfan and check the temps again, i get same results temp2: 127, temp3: 127, why is it so damn hot when i just turned on my comp??????

You got a problem somewhere. Either your sensors are messed up, or sppedfan is messed up. Reinstall speed fan. Those are the same exact temps that you had when having your computer on for a while.

Well, there is your problem man. What re your specs? Fans are soo cheap, and they are so worth it to shell out a bunch of money for several of them. Nubius posted a link to a fan where they were like $.15 a peice! Do yourself a favor, and invest in a whole bunch of fans. The more the merrier. Put a few in the front of your case as intakes, and a few in the backs as exhausts. Put a fan anywhere else you can. Get a HDD cooler. You need to cool your beast down.

I will do that, i really apreciate the info guys =). Im trying to find a job so i can buy me fans and get more ram, just hope i can get a job soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom