DFI Nf3 AGP Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
sexay. I presume you are happy? ;)

is there any chance that they will ever come out with AGP SLI? Or is it gonna say strictly PCI-E?
Won't be happening and if it does I'll lose all hope in whatever company decides to make such a silly move. Keeping it strictly PCI-E is good marketing as it forces people to switch the it to enjoy all the extra "perks", plus AGP is dieing and there's no need to put money into a dying technology.

P.P. Mguire said:
i thought they already had an NF3 board w/ agp? or is that w/ another company? which ever way thast awesome! now they need to make an NF4 board from DFI that supports AGP :) oh yea does that come in 754 flavor?
Nforce4 chipsets are only designed for PCI-E
the Nforce3's are AGP only

but I think it might be possible to make a PCI-E to AGP converter and vice versa, although I'm not sure how well it would work

Nubius how much you think that MOBO will price on release? $140 to $160?
Well the MSI Neo2 Plat is like $140 or so I believe so I'd assume it'd be around that, but I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it was upwards of $160 since it'll be new and BOMB-DIZZLE and whatnot, I'd suspect cheaper than the Ultra-D however.

I want a dual GPU card that doesn't require a SLI mobo to work.....I don't expect it to be AGP though, but seriously, a PCI-E dual GPU card I'd buy....a SLI board....nah I'll pass

I feel so stupid cause i had bought a SLI board. didnt get to use it but it was pretty, but i would rather have dual gpu myself. Brings back the good old days of the voodoo5:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom