Sending a fax via my computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When winfax was installed, even if I opened a word document seperately it gave me an error and closed word... I didn't like Winfax anyway... It wasn't that user friendly...

In regards to yuor other Q:

Yes it dials and does that fax noise and the receiving fax even rings... On the fax it says COMM ERROR. I'm sending one page.

Nah it didn't seem to...Thanks ahyway...

There cant be anything wrong w/ the modem cause when I tested it with Winfax it worked... Any other ideas?

Fax communication is must for every organization. You can't afford to neglect the importance of fax communication in day-to-day life. The fax software will enable you to send and receive faxes via Internet. Read this article if your organization heavily rely on fax communication.

Fax software enables you to receive faxes over their existing communications network across the world. It also provides you an easy solution to your existing fax communication platform to make your business more comfortable.

Fax software provides you the faster businesses communication solution by delivering and receiving more easier, faster, and more cost effective faxes.

Read More--->>> http://www.cheapest-computer-hardware-software.com/fax-software.html

VengaBoyz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom