**check This Out People!!**

Status
Not open for further replies.
When people make new accounts, make some sort of quiz. If they pass, they can continue on, if they fail, PERM BAN!!!!!

yea, you have to some how make reading the rules mandatory

i'll be honest and say that i haven't erad the rules yet (i probably will eventually)

lol...everyone hurry and save the rules in a word document before we get tested! :D

People have to start putting "NSW" (Not Suitable for Work) on their links. I work in the IT dept at my work, so they are obviously not going to care that I hang out here most of the time. But when I start going to things like that, they tend to get a little bit upset. If it is a remotely offensive site, please but NSW on it so people like me dont risk our jobs just by going to that site out of sheer curiousity.

I believe that if people are posting ways of cracking software, piracy etc. they should be reported to a special department of Tech-Forums that deals with these types of members. This department should then contact the user by e-mail or whatever to warn them. When these members already got 2 or 3 warnings they should temporarily be suspended from that certain forum category. After too many warnings (4-6) they should be temporarily be banned from the site. Although of course there is not yet this type of department I fully believe that law should take effect on Tech-Forums.net. This should teach those pesky software pirates! :D

Amd64Boy said:
I believe that if people are posting ways of cracking software, piracy etc. they should be reported to a special department of Tech-Forums that deals with these types of members. This department should then contact the user by e-mail or whatever to warn them. When these members already got 2 or 3 warnings they should temporarily be suspended from that certain forum category. After too many warnings (4-6) they should be temporarily be banned from the site. Although of course there is not yet this type of department I fully believe that law should take effect on Tech-Forums.net. This should teach those pesky software pirates! :D

If they were to do that, they might as well just enforce a zero tolerance rule. Microsoft is not going to ask you nicely to not pirate their software. If they find out, they will sue you, no way around it. Zero-tolerance is the best bet. One mention of pirating and BAm! Banned.

Nobody needs a quiz. People should generally know how to act in a freaking civilized manner. When someone breaks a rule that should not be zero tolerance, warn them ONCE, after that ban them permenantly. I say implement a Zero Tolerance rule for certain subjects, and stick to it. Even if the top member breaks it, ban.

Gotta be harsh for people to behave I guess.

This is just my own opinion. Take it as you will, and I hope this is helpful input.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom