Intel Banned in Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think so? The first one is ok I guess. No lips, little bit of a tummy. But no biggie. The 2nd one is kindda nasty (better body, but geez the face :eek:.. You can find better girls than these 2 walking down the street.. no??.. But they *won't* be wearing AMD tops tho :p.. And bad tan and bad hair!!

Right across my street, there's an ally. It leads to a road called King George Highway, or as my friends call it, slut central. lol. AT midnight, they are walking all around, wearing bras and panties, lol. It's true. What a great view my house has eh?

bronxblaza117 said:
so why are they banned? i dont see anything illegal with that... can some one fill me in...

they are banned because smart people finally realised how much intel sucks! :p

I wish the US would realize how much Intel sucks and ban them. It's a waste coming out with new Intel gaming technology. We could be using the $$ for AMD.

You wouldnt be saying that if it waas winter

If they banned Intel in Canada, all us PC people will freeze to death.

I rely on my OC'ed AMD to heat my basement lol

I still think that Intel's were the one's that ran hot...i'm permantly confused. Anyways, I bet those two girls couldn't tell you what an AMD was....
Intel broke the anti-monopoly laws, Japan is all about competition; I bet Japan has a chip company or two in mind that it wants to rule the world. What a break for AMD, though.

yea im sure AMD will reel in a good amount of money so now theyll have more money to make more good stuff lol

Maybe Intel sucks because the owner take sto much of the money, leaves like nothing for research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom