DFI Nf3 AGP Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nubius

Golden Master
DFI Nf3 Skt939 AGP Pics

http://www.hardwareasylum.com/forums/showthread.php?p=430#post430

Woohoo! me thinks this board will definitely be coming out. Still set for june or july though but hell that's fine by me, gives me time to save up and have more than enough for a venice and that board.

:D Too bad the thread created for discussion about that board at dfi-street.com was closed because of pretty much idiotic people accusing DFI and making dumbass threats

i thought they already had an NF3 board w/ agp? or is that w/ another company? which ever way thast awesome! now they need to make an NF4 board from DFI that supports AGP :) oh yea does that come in 754 flavor?

Awesome! I want to build a new comp this summer, so all I gotta do is get everything but my vid card. I can get an AMD cheap, and 1 GB of RAM for 130, and then sound card, case, and w00t!!!

yay, definitely will be a great OCer

btw nubius, how low (temp wise) can your water cooling setup reach approximately?

i thought they already had an NF3 board w/ agp? or is that w/ another company?
They do in socket 754, this is socket 939....I guess I should change the title to 'Nf3 skt 939 AGP' then to rule out confusion.

NF4 is strictly for PCI-E though, so you won't see an AGP based Nf4 board.

btw nubius, how low (temp wise) can your water cooling setup reach approximately?
Don't know :D It's not hooked up yet lol...I've got all the parts, but currently my PC is in pieces as I mod it out...should be done within the week and I'll have pics and temps...I mainly can't wait to see the temps of the GPU and how far it OC's more than the CPU as I pretty much know it's limits already.

Man, that truly is a beatiful thing. Now let's pray that the Venice cores go down in price when that mobo comes out :) Just joking.

Very nice! It's about time DFI through an AGP into the mix. Now may-be I can build a strictly OCin' RIG. I saw 4000+ on newegg for like 450.00.

Nubius how much you think that MOBO will price on release? $140 to $160?

EDIT:
Counter-Strike, by the way. If in your dreams you see what is listed in your sig... Then you would be dreaming if you were playing CS on my rig. Because i've got that system but, air cooling & PC Power & Cooling Turbo-Cool 510 Deluxe/SLI PSU. oh and i have ultras not GT's..

Dreams are but a few hundred pay checks away... Save your pennies...

Well i have about 1000-5000 penny's :) I trade you penny's for your system :D

Oh, I think my Asus board just quit on me due to that pi cture

is there any chance that they will ever come out with AGP SLI? Or is it gonna say strictly PCI-E?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom