Windows Media Player 10 - radio tab lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

TechGuru

Solid State Member
I noticed few days ago that "radio tab" of Windows Media Player 10 is missing. It's not there. The only tab I have left is CinemaNow.
How can I restore radio tab to my Windows Media Player?
I don't know what glitch could cause this tab to be lost, it just does not appear next to CinemaNow tab (as it did before).

No Dectra, I haven't.
I don't understand what could be causing this problem.

Can you check do you still have Radio Tab on Windows Media player 10?

re installing will fix this. but there should be an option to get it back... i dont recall where it is though sorry.

Blitze105 - probably, but I don't feel like reinstalling the whole program simply because of a Radio Tab. There should be other way to do it. Or maybe Microsoft removed the tab remotely? Who knows....
Static_11 - Maybe it's not just me then?
Blitze105 - no it does not take lots of bandwith at all. I have high speed connection and listening radio for 1 hour takes less than 5 MB of bandwith. Compare that to watching Yahoo! TV - The Contender Show - for 1 hour = over 200 MB of bandwith.
Static_11 - stereo is old-fashioned, with MSN Radio you can stop songs and if you don't like songs you can change them, fast-forward them etc.

Windows Media Player 10 no longer has a Radio Tuner feature on the Features taskbar. However, the Radio Tuner feature is still available so that you still have access to all the radio stations provided by WindowsMedia.com that you had in previous versions of the Player. To locate the Radio Tuner, click Guide, and then click Radio Tuner. (If this is the first time that you've used the Guide, you might need to click the Home button to display the page that includes the Radio Tuner link.) You must be connected to the Internet to use the Guide feature.

Note that a "Radio" button may be displayed in the Online Stores area of the Features taskbar, depending upon which online store you've chosen to be active in the Player. The radio stations provided by your online store may be different from the radio stations that WindowsMedia.com provides in the Guide feature of the Player. Not all online stores provide access to Internet radio stations.

Or go to View / Go to / then you should see Radio near the bottom of the list.

Did it work?

well guru what you dont "feel" like doing is not of my concern. you wanted answers i gave them to you. i also mentioned that you could fix them but i forgot how. this thread was not important enough to really make me search an hour for it. also a re install should only take a minute, does on mine. and high speed or not its better to just have the songs on ur hard drive so it takes nothing to play them.
no offense but you came off ignorant to me, oh and about static his connection is bout 20kb so he shouldn't use the radio on his WMP anyhow. (he lives to far from cable and dsl)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom