Multiples Users

Status
Not open for further replies.

QBA

Baseband Member
HI

Guys I'm using IIS as an ftp server in windows xp pro (service pack2) so I created multiples users accounts for friends to log via their browser and access my ftp server.

My dilemma is that now because I have multiples users, every time I restart windows I have to go the extra step of a new page that show me all the users and then I have to select my account to be able to log into windows.

I don't think this extra step is a security issue because once I click on my account windows logging without asking me for my password.

1.) Any ideas how can I create ftp accounts for IIS without having to created accounts in windows?

OR

2.) How can I have multiples users in Windows XP pro but every time I restart my system windows always logging with my account without asking to select who is logging in?

Thanks

Alex

Do this:
Control Panel>User Accounts>Advanced Tab>Click check box that says "Requires Users to Press Ctrl+Alt+Del"

thanks Elbatrop1, on windows XP Pro I can't find any Advanced Tab or Checkbox that says "Requires Users to Press Ctrl+Alt+Del" under the user account section in control panel :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom