The Imfamous Windows Key

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also in mozilla firefox:

Windows logo + / opens the find toolbar.

Windows logo + F11 Goes to full screen.

Drworm2005.

drworm2005 said:
Also in mozilla firefox:

Windows logo + / opens the find toolbar.

Windows logo + F11 Goes to full screen.

Drworm2005.

Windows Logo + F11 works in IE and Netscape as well. Always has.

Opening the Find dialog in IE (and most Windows applications) is done by the more commonly known shortcut CTRL+F.

in Firefox, to open the find dialogue, use the ' button. (It is the one directly to the left of the Enter key. It is the Quotes key '")

Nobody really knows those keyboard commands because there are so many to remember. Remember that is whythey invented mouses. So most of those shortcuts on the keyboards are poopy. Except for the win+tab and win+L.

ShoobieRat said:
Didn't read the manual, did you? :) No one ever does.

manual? the only thing i think guys would read is a manual on women... besides that we try just about everything before we result to that. its like the last option deal for some ppl. i dont know why so dont ask... :)

ps
when i said last option that means we have tried a hammer and chainsaw before the manual

The manual of women would be ATLEAST 10000000000 pages long... lol... jk female techies :) thought it sounded good :)

Blitze105 said:
manual? the only thing i think guys would read is a manual on women...

You must be young and naive. Let me correct that a bit:

THERE IS NO MANUAL FOR WOMEN!!! THAT'S THE PROBLEM!!!

Of course, even if there was a manual, I wouldn't read it. It's much more fun to figure it out as you go, and if she's really interested in you, she'll help you out. :)

Hit the windows key and:

Press To
Display or hide the Start menu.
+BREAK Display the System Properties dialog box.
+D Show the desktop.
+M Minimize all windows.
+Shift+M Restores minimized windows.
+E Open My Computer.
+F Search for a file or folder.
CTRL+ +F Search for computers.
+F1 Display Windows Help.
+ L Lock your computer if you are connected to a network domain, or switch users if you are not connected to a network domain.
+R Open the Run dialog box.
Display the shortcut menu for the selected item.
+U Open Utility Manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom