Posters...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrBebop26

In Runtime
Anyone know where I can get vinyl poseters that are aprox. 2.5' x 4' or larger of things like AMD Athlon 64 on them? I want to hang a few in my room. Thanks.

Oh man, that like hanging a sign up that says "HEY! I' A GEEK!!!" lol. To tell you the truth, if i had a little poster of an AMD or Intel loigo or something to that effect, I would hang it up too. I think we all would. :p

Happy hunting. If you find a store that has alot of logo posters like that, link it. I may want one.

Thats not quite the poster I was thinking of, more the kind that stores have hanging up. I suppose I could just go there and ask to buy one but I am betting they want a butt load for them.

-Ryan

if you know someone who owns a store, you can ask them if you can have it when they get a new one in. They dont pay anything for them, so, unless the guy is a real cheap bastard, which most computer shop owners are, he should give it to you for free when he is done with it. Like at video stores, I knew the people that worked there, and they would hook me up with posters and standups when they came down if none else claimed them.

A big AMD 64 poster or Nvidia 6800GT would be awsome to have above my desk and cool to have durring lan parties.

-Ryan

That would be tight. I'm sure if you did some internet sleuthing you could run across something.

Ha, thats it! this man, with his 666th post, foudn what you've been looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom