Favorite Hardware Poll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zalman heat sinks, quality products really, you want then to feel assured that they are not geting riped off. This can be done with something as simple as good photographs. My dad is an internet marketing salesman, basicly sells webpages to people among other online services, him being the owner of the company and lead salesman has tought me a lot about customer relations and security.

The chief thing to remember is people are spending money they earned, so show them they are geting their moneys worth and security and you have a good customer and a most likly returning customer. Just my two cents, I may have gotten a bit off topic here, sorry.

-Ryan

Yeah, as apokalipse said, athlon 64 socket 939's are very popular. They overclock especially well. Me, personally, I'd try to get some good RAM. It is also good to realize that you want a mixture of things that are worth your money, and things that people know. People know names like Corsaid and Geil for RAM. Just don't sell yourself short. I know some people that like computers, and aren't really familiar with AMD Athlon processors. They have had Intel processors for as long as they can remember, and they don't want to change up. Just remember variety.

Ok so what type of pentiums should I stock and what boards would you stock that go along with these type of pentium chips.

as chris said, it's not what WE want to buy, it's what sells

look on ebay and see what sells, that's what you should sell

Pentium 4 600 series are not very good so far
get some 500 series P4's (socket 775) and a few socket 478's

also, the Venice core Athlon 64's are coming out very shortly (they might be out now, but I haven't seen them so far). a lot of people want them.

Thanks apok. I can always count on you for great advice. Just added some 775 and amd 939's. Any good ideas on what type of mobos are good to go along with these? Your favorites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom