New girl:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nubius said:
.....a girl??.. as a techie? Not Possible

'cept for Emily of course :p

Can't wait to see how many of the 15 year olds come in here "Whats your aim name!?! Got a pic!?! Will you go out with me!?" lol
Haha... you wouldn't believe how many PM's I've gotten exactly like that. At least they're entertaining.

Anyway, welcome Rebekah! :)

(I moved this to New Member Intros, by the way)

I bet their's alot, changing my online gaming name to a female name gets me lots of attention

And while yall are asking for her MSN and AIM, i could ask for her adress because I am close enough LOL jk

Glad to have you onboard, Rebekah. Please try to avoid stepping in all the puddles of testosterone that seem to have accumulated around here so quickly...

Always good to have a "tech-ette" around. Samm and Emily have shown me that girls can hold their own in here.

Looking forward to seeing you around the forums.

Please try to avoid stepping in all the puddles of testosterone that seem to have accumulated around here so quickly...
lol, mosts testicles haven't even dropped yet haha, I wouldn't worry about high levels of that for years to come :p
meh, couldn't resist

I laughed as soon as I saw the number of posts in this thread compared to the others in this part of the forum.

BTW, welcome to TF! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom