DFI + Sempron; gaming on a budget

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, all I saw was that damn canadian flag....tell that guy to stop copying you and mistakes like that won't happen.....You 'were' after all the only person who had it, so I glanced, so that stupid maple leaf and assumed it was you

aright then....Reggie that's BS damnit! :p

EDIT: what do you mean 'close' it's EXACTLY like your avatar just BARELY a little brighter

oh you the off topic police now? :rolleyes:

Like you've never done the same on countless threads

there i changed it, and in any case, i wouldn't put my mobo on the anti-static bag it but its up to you whether u want to do it or not.

Being a student of Physics, I would just like to bring this Anti-static bag thing to rest.

The bag itself does not store electrical charge, inside or outside.

you got something agaisnt me or what now? i was just playing and yes i do go a little off topic every ounce in a while. damn man.
No, everyone here hits OT once in a while, but theres no sense in posting something useless like "Anybody say off topic?" with a rolling of the eyes to boot.

The bag itself does not store electrical charge, inside or outside
This is what I was saying earlier...the name 'ANTI-STATIC' kind of supports that, don't gotte be a physics student to know that, but it's nice to have some reliable back up haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom