New girl:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inspiron808

Beta member
Hey !!!

My name is Rebekah & I am the New girl out here ,Just stopping in to meet new cyber buddies and chat ...Anyone wanna know more just ask me ...

.....a girl??.. as a techie? Not Possible

'cept for Emily of course :p

Can't wait to see how many of the 15 year olds come in here "Whats your aim name!?! Got a pic!?! Will you go out with me!?" lol

What is there to do on this forum? ...Is it fun
.....fun is subjective to the user, and it's a tech forum so one can pretty much assume theres computer talking to 'do' on this forum.

Just search the threads and find one you like.

If you remain in Off topic your post count will stay at 0 however as posts don't count in here.

Mac - yeaaah, TF is basically overrun with 13-16 year olds

Re: LMAO!!!

Inspiron808 said:
LMAO!!!

Girl techies rule!!!... MWAHAHA

What is there to do on this forum?:p ...Is it fun

It's great, and hello from hamilton :D

EDIT: Very shortly I will be 17, and I wont be another 16 year old running around here.

aright, so it's overrun with 13-17 year olds haha.....You're a part of the disease chris! muahahaha

im 14 and i have yahoo and msn lol

j/k.... excpet if wanna talk sometime

And thus it begins.........

I'm just gonna create a seperate user account and do what this person dude.

OMG I"M A GIRL..

And there'll be a 100 posts in 5 mins with all kinds of marriage offers and msn and yahoo names...

Welcome Inspiron808 (Rebekah) I'm glad to see we are getting another girl on the TF team,And don't mind these little horn dog's they just need something to do since they ran out of leg's to hump :p

A Girl Sweet... IM 15 too man i can see every dude is going to come in here and say that Nubius. Its funny Everyone is asking this Girl out Funny to me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom