I'd like to hear better from you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
um..how many times do we have to tell you? :D

audigy value sucks (my onboard is better than the audigy value) and i have the live as well and it sucks ass

Re:

Ok...I feel a debate brewing....

I understand that a couple people opinions dwell not too well on creative sounblaster sound cards...however judging by most comments and reviews, I speculate them to be good value...but this is getting confoosing. I'm bouncing on walls people!!! :( :(

Please...Help! :rolleyes: :mad: :(

If soundblasters aren't good, what other alternatives are there?

99% of the people just buy into the "creative" name

this is just my opinion (no offense to anyone) but ipods suck, but yet lots of people buy ipods because of the ipod name

That TB catalina would probably be your best bet. I have one and I can't complain. I just listed the SB Live because you said "cheap".

And PSP cost to much for an average person right now, just cant wait for them to start putting movies on them small disc they use.

Re:

Okay...problem is that turtle beach sound cards aren't widely available to the UK...and are soundblasters that bad?

To add, the PSP isn't comparable to an iPod because they are of different groups of technology. That would be like comparing a mobile phone to a PDA....

...plus in my opinion, an iPod produces louder sound than the PSP, and if you get the mini, is much sleeker and compact- perfect for the product's specific marketing features.

Mini is a ripoff. only $50 less for 1/4 the space. Anyway, turtle beach and creative make the best cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom