AMD fanboys: LOOK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for this dumb/noob question, but will the dual cores be better in multi tasking than Intel?

and AMD should be in shame that they still havent got their multi-tasking issues worked out
the hell are you talking about VIII, there ARE no issues. Remember a couple weeks ago when it was posted about the Intels 'releasing dual cores first! woohoo!'

Like's been said, Intels dual cores aren't at all old, there was an article regarding them being the first to release it, and now AMD has released theirs.

It's as equal as it gets, each companies latest dual core addition and Intel lost. Obviously AMD doesn't have any multitasking issues if it's beaten out the Intel dual cores, and Intel is supposed to be KNOWN as teh multitasking CPU's, so if anything intel has the issues.

Sorry for this dumb/noob question, but will the dual cores be better in multi tasking than Intel?
That doesn't make too much sense because both companies have dual core CPUs. As it is AMDs dual cores beat out the Intel dual cores, so yes an AMD dual core will of course effectively beat out a single core Intel

Desi, use some common sense man.....if AMD Dual cores are better than Intel Dual cores, which means they are certainly better than Intel single cores which are known for multimedia then what do you think?

wow... what a bunch of fanboys you all are. can't you all just accept that both cpu's are viable alternatives?? amd's are good for some things, pentium's are good for other things.

so annoying...

Not really...if AMD's were known for gaming...and intels for multimedia and multitasking....and now the AMD's are also beating out the Intels for multitasking....it looks as though AMD's are good for everything, and intel is OBSOLETE

nubius has a very good point. i would have to say hes being fanboyish toward AMD but everything he says is true to the benchies. its sad that they have to OC an intel just to freakin beat out a stock AMD lol. oh and for you fanboys (intel/ dale wannabes) you making the excuse for just saying oh well its a low end cpu you cant test that blah blah. its a load of shit (spits on the ground) cause its intels newest against AMDs newest, so its all equal agaisnt newest CPUs. plus i didnt think a pentium4 etreme was a low end chip anyways? those intels are always more exspnsive than any AMD. now, that little coment about us AMD fanboys being cheap bastards and not getting intel casue they are to much money. well my friend were not like you and have more money than brains. we live on a budget and were not a major corporation so we get whast the best for our money and im sorry but AMD is the best for any money. point closed.

Nubius said:
Not really...if AMD's were known for gaming...and intels for multimedia and multitasking....and now the AMD's are also beating out the Intels for multitasking....it looks as though AMD's are good for everything, and intel is OBSOLETE

Yeah, but can AMD heat my house o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom