DFI + Sempron; gaming on a budget

Status
Not open for further replies.
its all good so far, the PSU isnt all that powerful, but it is a good one, not as if its generic

its not a thermaltake. the brand label is on the side i cant read, and ive forgotten the name, but either way, it does its job damn well for what it is :)

psht I've had many-a-motherboards sitting ontop of an anti-static bag, no their boxes and have never had a problem powering it on.

As far as I know, they simply are ANTI-STATIC like the title suggests, and don't build up static electricity to begin with.

i know it rare of the mobo frying because it was ontop of an anti-static bag but i know of someone who did that (thank god it was a cheap mobo) lol
yeah, that does make sense, ill make sure i dont do it in the future thanks
no problem

Ahh that's BS chris, chances are they did something else to cause such a thing.

I've never once heard of someone frying a board on an anti-static bag, that's just the most oxymoronic thing I've ever heard

although, i think one factor that will stop be from getting stable on higher clocks is the fact that im running 2 optical drives 1 hard drive and a sempy @ 2.4Ghz
That shouldn't be too much a problem since the drives run on the 12v rail and the motherboard and CPU run off the 3.3v and 5v rails.

Nice snag though.

CPU Runs off the +12v rail, that's what that extra P4 connector is for to take strain off that ;)

Nubius said:
Ahh that's BS chris, chances are they did something else to cause such a thing.

I've never once heard of someone frying a board on an anti-static bag, that's just the most oxymoronic thing I've ever heard

that isnt my post, but it's very close to my avatar

*points and yells CANT YOU READ DUMB@$$*

jk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom