graphics cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

MACaLICHIS

Solid State Member
hi, i hav a nvidia geforce fx 5200, u c my problem. Im lookin 2 upgrade 4 better online gaming performance, tho am havin difficulties picking. I hav a pci slot but the pci cards r not really up 2 scratch and r limited, can a pcie fit in a pci slot(not sure). If any1 could help me out in wit finding a suitable graphics card it would b much apprecated

A PCI-express graphics card will not fit in a regular PCI slot. Look at saving and building yourself a new computer, because that GeForce FX 5200 is about as good as your gonna get on PCI.

And make sure your interenet connection is sound. You can spend as much money as you want on comp parts and you internet games won't be any better because the bottleneck's at the connection

Yeah, and especailly if you are on dial-up, you could have the best PC in the world but your online games would suck.

well i used to have dial-up (so did beedub, but his connection was a lot slower than mine i think), and i'd even lag in starcraft and warcraft III

diabloII said:
well i used to have dial-up (so did beedub, but his connection was a lot slower than mine i think), and i'd even lag in starcraft and warcraft III

My dial-up was about as slow as it gets because the phone lines where I live are still voice-grade. Gaming was impossible on it, even those smaller games like Starcraft, AOE, etc. I don't think I could ever go back to dial-up...i have nightmares just thinking about it.

yea thats what i did, dont know that much about comps 2 build 1. if i was 2 build from the beginning what do u suggest gettin(parts wise) 2 build a power comp for online gaming and speed. thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom