Kingston or Corsair ram?

Status
Not open for further replies.

revz

Baseband Member
out of kingston or corsair ram which one is better? (also please do say if there's any other better than these 2)

Psht diablo, the dude asked for some better RAM and I know you know which ones to list, so do it! :p

TwinMOS 1gb for $100 at newegg, they are good, will OC high if you put enough voltage into them, if you don't care about OC'ing then they are good RAM, cheap, and will perform nice

word that, still getting random restarts every now and then >.<
I'll just have to scrape some money up to get some corsair value, or something.

Corsair doesnt suck neither does kingston havent used kingston before but im currently using corsair and it runs quite fast the only problem i had was when i first put it in my computer my comp kept on restarting for no reason..not consecutively...like 10 minutes.. restart then like 5 minutes than like 3 minutes and so on...after every restart the time till next restart decreased which became as a hassal the ram turned out to be faulty and i got replaced with new ones a few days later

i dont have a personal bias to either brand i'd just go for which ever is the better buy to suit your budget.

i've just purchased a 1gb kingston hyper x low cas kit which im eagerly awaiting delivery of.

if you wanted some cheap ram i'd be looking at corsair value select.

CORSAIR! lol actually thats a biased view but i think either are good. it depends on what kind of deal your looking for. value ram? or overclocked ram? im soon to get some XMS memory cuase im very satisfied with corsair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom