Zalman 7700 work with DFI?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrBebop26

In Runtime
I am wondering if the Zalman 7700 CPU cooler will work with the DFI LanParty UT nF4 SLI-DR? I looked on the Zalman website and it didnt show the board under compatibility so I though I would just ask incase its not there yet.

-Ryan

I am wondering the same thing about the Thermalright XP-90c. The DFI board is great but I'm not so sure about their item placement...

Check zalman's web-site. They have an entire list of what will and wont work. They even have mod suggestions, and why the heatsink wont work.

if you use a XP-120, DIMM4 will be blocked unless you set it up differently (forgot how)

It does fit, I just didnt scroll down. It says "Compatible if Zalman's ZM80#-HP VGA cooler is not installed." So I dont think you even have to worry about the DIMM slot. Is the difference between the 120 and 90 that big of one anyways? Anyone notice major differences in heat? I'm talking 4-5 degrees here.

-Ryan

diabloII said:
if you use a XP-120, DIMM4 will be blocked unless you set it up differently (forgot how)
But I was talking about the XP-90c. Who is this in response to? Me or MrBebop26? I assumed it was me because you are talking about thermalright and he is talking about zalman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom