why am I scoring so low on 3d 05?

Status
Not open for further replies.
that and theres programs to make the clock go slower so it makes it think it's rendering frames quicker than it really is.

I can make it say I got 6k with a 6600GT, but it's not by using photoshop or those programs lol

oh oh, accusations! man i dont have the time to be fluffing with paint, that thing is archaic anywayz......

compare link, yeah i meant to ask that, is that something that can be done after the result is given?? i ve never done it before

when I made the sore hit 6000K with a 6600GT it wasn't using paint...yeesh, saying 'not using photoshop or programs like that' kinda assumes paint fits into that category.

compare link, yeah i meant to ask that, is that something that can be done after the result is given?? i ve never done it before
See that big button in the middle from that picture you posted called "Online Results Browser", click that and publish the results. You will see a compare URL you can post.

well I tried detect optimal settings, and ran a few, with an average of 5500, but somtimes now I can't even get 05 to run without quiting halfway through. I don't know what the hell is wrong, my temps don't go above 45 C. Is that a reasonable temp?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom