Made new computer, having serious issues!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, since you seem to have went cheap on just about everything, it could be one of three things, if not all. XION...hmm. That's such an off brand I've never even heard of it. I would speculate that it is indeed the PSU, since the 450 watt XION PSU at newegg is only $30USD. And none of their 5 PSU's have any reviews. When I heard you got 2gb of ram for $180, that also leaves me wondering. And to top it off, a samsung hard drive. I first suggest you get yourself a real PSU, such as this one. Then, I would suggest you dump the RAM you have now (2gb is complete and total overkill if you are not building a state of the art PC) and get this instead. Last thing left to do, is replace that samsung hard drive with this one. If you do all this, and you still have that problem, I will buy you a custom built alienware rig with a custom paint job of your choice. Oh, one other thing, do NOT get a Thermaltake PSU. They are known to be faulty. If you cant get the one by PCP&W that I suggested, get one by Antec such as this one.

I have never heard of anyone ever having any problems with thermaltake PSUs. Those, antec, and ennermax are all good choices for PSUs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom