6600gt

Status
Not open for further replies.
You still didnt get a sgtraight answer. i hate it when that happens, but thats what happens in a forum. :D

Leadtek shouldnt be your last choice, it's a good card with a great cooler on it. eVGA should be your first choice. Leadtek somewhere in the middle, MSI at the bottom.

Can you get eVGA shipped out there? Sparkle is a bug no no. They should be at the very bottom. Not even your last resort. Nobody ever says anything about PNY. I like PNY, they make some good stuff. Maybe check them out. Gigabyte? They are pretty good.

Looks arent everything. The way it's mounted, small little things make the difference. Dont trust your eyes, they will deceive you.

That link of yours didn't work for the leadtek card.

As far as I've read from people OC'ing at xtremesystems....both eVGA and leadtek OC like beasts and I heard they had the best stock heatsink although you said the heatsink looks the same I can't tell because of broken linkie.

Idiotec - Send me your BIOS.ROM and I'll set it to whatever you like ;)

Well heres the link again...
http://www.leadtek.com/3d_graphic/w...e and check this model "WinFast A6600 GT TDH"

Him said:
Can you get eVGA shipped out there? Sparkle is a bug no no. They should be at the very bottom. Not even your last resort. Nobody ever says anything about PNY. I like PNY, they make some good stuff. Maybe check them out. Gigabyte? They are pretty good.

my gigabyte one is doing well but why do u hate sparkle??? yea their cheap but my friend has one and it performs way way way better than his old gainwood gs that stopped working after about 3 months

lol wth are you guys on about in australia msi and leadtek is cheap sparkle is somehwere around the gigabyte prices which are mid range and asus is just out there...like leadtek 6600gt is only AUD305 AND SPARKLE IS LIKE AUD380..AND ASUS IS LIKE AUD420

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom