Abit AN8 or DFI LanParty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrBebop26

In Runtime
A buddy of mine says F*&^ DFI and go with Abit AN8, anyone wanna tell me if there is any truth behind this? Or what one more over people like and have had better experiences with?

-Ryan

if you can afford the DFI go with it, it seems to be a better board, and everyone will recomend it.

your buddy knows nothing

sure the abit an8 is a great board (probably second best pci-e board behind the dfi), but the dfi is much better

just because your friend has never heard of dfi doesn't mean it's not good

DFI board uses high quality stuff on their board such as jap capacitors and overclock the best

Todd0 said:
if you can afford the DFI go with it, it seems to be a better board, and everyone will recomend it.

dfi is actually cheaper

btw, bebop, ask your friend if he has anything to back this "fck dfi, go with abit" up

Chill Diablo lol, Can I have some strong reasons besides just saying its better? Lol Thanks!

-Ryan

meh, i forgot, but here are some:
-cmos reloaded (backup different bios settings i believe)
-genie bios has LOTS of options
-can reach up to 4Vdimm, giving it a lot of potential for OCing
-SLI mod, dunno if that works
-japanese capacitors
-great design/layout
-lots of usb ports (not that it matters)
-extremely well designed for best ocing

SLI mod? Japenese capacitors? How is it so well designed for OverClocking? Just asking, not doubting or attacking you. Thanks.

-Ryan

SLI mod= dunno if it can still work (check anandtech), but you can make the board support 2 gfx cards (the SLI board of this costs a lot more)
japanese capacitors=those small things on the mobo that look lik tiny battery, the dfi has high quality capacitors, which supports better OC (dunno how this works, but if you OC on a cheap board, you can bust the capacitors)
it's well designed for OCing because(one of the reasons) is that it's designed by oskar wu (he designed really good OCing board [he used to work for abit])

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom