Best Memory to OC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, its not Crucial.. I just cant think of it, buts its samsung n brainpower like G.skill at 2-2-2-5.. my friend ordered some off overclockers.com.au , when i see him next ill ask him..

i don't think any corsair's use the samsund TCCD's

the best combo=samsung tccd+brainpower pcb (the green board the black chips shit on)

g skill LA's are definitely your best bet

Well, I got a pretty unanymous answer. G. Skill LA's it is! Well, I'm really excited about my rig. It's not going to be for a bit, months maybe, but when I do get it and OC the hell outta it I will be sure to post pics.

Thanks everyone!
-Bones

The three types that Gaara posted are the best possible OC RAM you can get your hands on. Over all you'll find out that G Skill LA's will OC more then others. But OCZ rev2 and Patriot XBL arent far apart from LA's. Im not completely certain which of these three cost the most. But i would get the cheapest. Because VERY few people will OC Patriot XBL to its limit, and wish they have gotten G Skill.

All of these types of RAM can handle a 800mhz increase. Thats around an extra 40 degree celcius increase in heat. Good luck keeping this kind of OC stable. Basically what im saying, is that all three are extremely qualified for high OC. Along with very few people that have extreme cooling systems, are going to OC every component to its architectural limit. So just buy which everone is less expensive.

Well, I'm looking to OC to the max here. I'm desining my own custom cooling system, with my buddy, and it is going to be extreme... TO THE MAX!!! So the temp increase wont bother me, because I will just do whatever to cool it. ;)

sure the Rev2's and patriot XBL's are very good, but the G skill LA's are still the best

some guy on the egg (dunno if he's bsing) reached 328fsb on 2.8v

Hmmm.... So that means I could only go higher. :D

I guess I'll grab up the G. Skill LA's. Where is the best place I could get them for cheap-er?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom