Let's spam the spammers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tribalsun

In Runtime
Each time a person is banned for spamming the forums I think the e-mail address they used to sign up for the forums should be posted. A new thread just for posting the e-mail addresses of banned spammers can be made just for this purpose. The thread could be "locked and stickied" so only admin and mods can add new e-mail addresses, no replies just addresses.

I say it's time to spam the spammers! :p

Unfortunetely, I think that is somewhere illegal. But nevertheless, a swell idea.

VIGILANTE JUSTICE!!!

Yeah, it could be a big legal problem. Most likely would be if they did that, some invasion of privacy crap. But it's not a bad idea by any means. If we were in any other country, it would be legal and already done.

I really like that idea. Can you imagine what they would do when they started getting tons of emails? Ah, just relish in that pic for a moment.

Okay, back to reality...even though that would seem to be justified, we can't do it due to privacy.

Dave :D

This is no type of REAL liberation. Why would anyone want to waste a second of their day to spam various peoples e mail accounts..? It seems like a childish justification. The one thing i would like to see is 0 tolerance here. We just need a better quality of members, opposed to quantity.

I know what you mean too many members here are only to get their problem solved and then there are gone and they always talk like

wha u men, i got tha uber vid card it works fin ur advic is wrong ur no help.

I have found out that these people use fake e-mail addresses just for like one website and when someone replys the address purges and deletes it's self or something. Dosen't eberyone get those strange e-mails for online medicine stores you cannot reply to them.

One things for sure, In the future if they have human popup ads that jump into the street and advertise for a cell phone or something I combined with a car will be the popup blocker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom