building a Linux computer..

Status
Not open for further replies.
The vid was just a cheap one for the purpose of normal video. I looked at the server based shit, it is expensive.

The 2 gigs of memory would definatley be usefull for server applications.

alrighty, cory, thats only 449.99 over my budget .. leaving me with nothing else to put in the damn "air" case that ill havesince i spent every penny on the Motherboard .. lol

Not to sound like a **** or anything, but you are working with a 500-1000US budget, claiming you will be starting a download server on a T3 line with your "bro"

Basically your an old me and a bunch of other guys on this forum, 14 years old, lots of warez, not alot of money but alot of mind.

If you can't even figure out what hardware to put in this "server" of yours, you won't have a clue on how to setup a T3 line.

With that beign said, I love my Asus mobos, go with an Asus if you can find one.

dude roger is 17 and knows software more than he knows hardware. hes an excelent guy for setting up a T3 line, just needs some help on servers casue the hardware part of it isnt his forte.

JamesY said:
Not to sound like a **** or anything, but you are working with a 500-1000US budget, claiming you will be starting a download server on a T3 line with your "bro"

Basically your an old me and a bunch of other guys on this forum, 14 years old, lots of warez, not alot of money but alot of mind.

If you can't even figure out what hardware to put in this "server" of yours, you won't have a clue on how to setup a T3 line.

With that beign said, I love my Asus mobos, go with an Asus if you can find one.

well ok.. so I know nothing bout computers? and ima warez fag? I think not..
as for hardware.. oh hell no.. i suck with it.. you could gimmie a sh!tty motherboard, tell me its the best on the market.. and itll take till i get the comp up and running, look at my comp stats, and notice it sucks on mem..then id look for a new motherboard and find someone else like me whom knows crap about hardware and much on software and try to trade it or sell it off to him :p hehe, im cold hearted!

Thanks cory for responding to that, i forgot id started this post ;/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom