WOW! This owns all... I'm freakin' deaf now!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well if any of you want to talk to the person responsible for the madness his brother's sn is
rougephoenix500 he's the one who told me about it. Please feel free to forward any questions to him

lol, no. what i have has real power ratings, Logitech comes up with some ridiculous ways to get their power ratings
like:
power rating of every single speaker in the system + power output of the tiny little amp then multiply it by 5

im pretty sure thats how they get it, lol. that system wouldnt take a real 400watts, nor would it be able to put out 400 watts

are you serious idiotec, the harman kardons are awsome
I'm like totaly serious ;)
But yes, HK suck ass. They do have true power ratings, I'll give them that, but the sound just sucks. Try Rotel or Lexicon if you want something that sounds good.

I am not trying to say Logitech is audiofile shit either, but this is for a computer, not a home theater. For a computer it is great. For my home theater, I go a lot higher end than HK lol....

yea the z-5500 are awesome pc speakers, i could hook my pc to my home theater system and of course it would be better than the logitech ones, but i agree with idiotec, they are pc speakers and damn good ones

i never said the logitechs were bad either, i reckon they go off for what they are, i just hate the way they do all the power ratings and stuff, but i guess all the real crap companies do it so if ligitech rated their stuff truely, it would be hard for them to sell.

Idiotec, i like the way my Harmon sounds, it was alot better then the other amps i could have gotten.

What do u have as ur setup?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom