WOW! This owns all... I'm freakin' deaf now!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not a huge car audio guy, but aren't all competions pretty much won by people using a bunch of 12" subs anyways?

I mean, if people who are experts and really trying to get the most dbs outta their systems are only using 12"s, shouldn't that pretty much tell everybody that anything larger is kinda pointless?

yea but most people cant fit an 18in 100 pound subwoofer in their car. plus the amount and size of amps you need to power that thing. most people couldnt afford all that stuff too

hey idiotec, i guess its not really fair. just the speakers and the sub cost a total of around 500. the mcintosh stuff was my dads so i dont know how much it was but he told me they make very good equipment. :)

djchris. ok i think it will blow out a window if you dont want to belive me then dont. i just know that at 1/4 bass it shakes windows in the house.:snob:

I know the Z-5500s pwn the pro medias at their price range.

for someone on a smaller budget...say...$100, the Klispch ProMedia GMX-A 2.1s are awesome.

rcsavageboy said:
hey idiotec, i guess its not really fair. just the speakers and the sub cost a total of around 500. the mcintosh stuff was my dads so i dont know how much it was but he told me they make very good equipment. :)

djchris. ok i think it will blow out a window if you dont want to belive me then dont. i just know that at 1/4 bass it shakes windows in the house.:snob:

It's not hard to shake it, but take a look at some of the popular car audio competitions.

Barely anyone blows windows, and guys who are into car audio (real loud, real crap sound) never blow windows really.

Hell I shake glass, but it never breaks.

yeh i really doubt it shattered windows of a house, the only reason car windows shatter is because of the massive SPL created by the small space inside the car, so once u get outside there isnt much pressure at all, i think he is full of it

thats a home theatre system. that costs like more than 3 times more. Anyone could cheat and hook up their pc to their home theatre system. but this is the ultimate pc speaker system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom