Service Pack 2, evil or not evil?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raphael Argus

Daemon Poster
I still haven't put SP2 on my PC. I'm thinking it's about time I do it. I use my PC for gaming and P2P software. Are there any reasons I should NOT install it with what I use my PC for?

well...i'm one of those people that didn't have a problem with it.
though i did NOT download it from microsoft.
somehow i got it a few days bfore the release on a web site
i used it for about a month...then got my 2k cd back and put that back on....
so...i only used it for a minimal amount of time, but never had any problems what so ever.
and i use this computer for gamin', p2p and interent....pretty much the same as you.
but, i've heard i think somewhere to install it right when you install windows so that it's "clean"

SP2
can mess up ur system

best chance is to format install winows sp2 updates virus protection firewall then programs...

to the people who hijacked this persons thread and started flaming.....it happens again an ya'll are banned.....no questions asked!!!!! FINAL WARNING (why do i put up with this crap?!?!?!)

note....i of course edited out the crap

i honestly do not think that, but to keep to the facts
all sp2 is, is a large ammount of windows updates. so unless you stop updating i suggest you get sp2. on a fresh install :)
hope that helps you

tyvm ill look, btw i use limewire and as i said before its never failed me. Winmx needs a tcp i believe but if u tell it no it still works... just slow and hard to connect

ello i just wanted to say, i read the article i see why its different now but hey atleast u can fix it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom