WOW! This owns all... I'm freakin' deaf now!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was looking at those speakers for awhile but then looked at some klipsch and never looked back. these suckers are awsome!. i got the quintet II with a 10" klipsch sub. its an awsome sub 250 watts of power. these thing will blow out a window. i have it running through a mcIntosh receiver and amp. i cant even turn these all the way up. very good speakers and sub.:)

i was looking at those speakers for awhile but then looked at some klipsch and never looked back. these suckers are awsome!. i got the quintet II with a 10" klipsch sub. its an awsome sub 250 watts of power. these thing will blow out a window. i have it running through a mcIntosh receiver and amp. i cant even turn these all the way up. very good speakers and sub.
LOL, that is kind of a tough comparison though. How much did that setup run you? Those McIntosh receivers are crazy expensive.

rcsavageboy said:
i was looking at those speakers for awhile but then looked at some klipsch and never looked back. these suckers are awsome!. i got the quintet II with a 10" klipsch sub. its an awsome sub 250 watts of power. these thing will blow out a window. i have it running through a mcIntosh receiver and amp. i cant even turn these all the way up. very good speakers and sub.:)

Can you make a video of your "250" watt speaker blowing out windows, or post a picture of you measuring the input power above 250 watts?

Neither are happening IMO

my friend has a 34'' sub in his car 5000watts and he blew out all his windows along with the house in front of which he was parked

May I ask what kind of sub this was

To my knowledge this is the largest subwoofer in production today, and probolly the most expensive as well

http://www.precisiondevices.co.uk/Search.asp?types=yes&type=24

And everyone should start talking in db (decibels) not watts, as that's what speakers are rated at, not watts.

Also your friends speaker, in a perfect enviroment with a perfectly efficent amp would take 416amps at 12 volts

In the real world, this would be over 500 amps.

Sweet!! Get like 10 of those ina house, put hard rock music on, max it out, and probably it might demolish the house, lol.

10 of what, non existant 34" subwoofers or 24" PD speakers?

PD would easily do structural dammage to a small house, even a pair of 15" could

You should try to find the old "housewrecker" speaker plans

their are no such thing........

Im waiting upon some pics, than I will post a thread about me being retarted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom