W00t!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well. I increased my FSB to 140. I don't know where to lock my AGP/PCI, so I don't want to increase the FSB too far. How does this option I am looking for look?

What is spread spectrum? Mine is set at 0.25%.

I'm confused. The latest version of CPU-Z says it's an Athlon MP and an older version says it's an Athlon XP :confused:

I guess you ought to just be thankful that it is faster than the old one, and that it works.

I am very happy for you, Major. It's a great feeling to not have to wait on your computer to catch up to you. Enjoy it to its fullest.

Thanks, I am enjoying it. I want to hit 2GHz, though. But I have this noisy Spire cooler. My temps are usually arounf 35-45. What would be considered a safe temerature? Something like 65?

Now all you gotta do is update your sig. Clearly your old computer is no longer immortal if you upgraded. ;)

The computer in my sig is my server. I want to keep it there. It's still my good old computer :D and sig space is limited.

themajoramd6kn.jpg

I changed the CPU ratio from default to 12, but nothing changed. Does this mean my multiplier is locked?

It's not a 1600+ anymore. I went from 1.4 to 1.63GHz (2000+) Running at 48C after gaming for 4 hours.

I still have to unlock my multiplier though. I could reach 1.8GHz probably.

20005dx.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom