AGP 8X Graphics card

Status
Not open for further replies.
uh well how much can you spend TOTAL?

you can't even feel the difference between the 3000 and 3700 btw

there's other reliable redistributers other than newegg and zzf ya know :D

btw, i got 2 questions?
1.) why are you going AGP? (agp is fine and performs the same as pci-e), but PCI-e is much newer and will be better for future
2.) why are you using a raidmax case? the cooling sucks and the looks suck IMO (just my opinion, i know a lot of people will disagree)

btw, you HAVE to get a new power supply, depending on how much you can spend and what your configuration is

so how much total can you spend?

I have been buying my stuff from zipzoomfly. I guess I was going for the AGP slot because I already had the Radeon 9600pro. (bad idea i guess) Well like I said.. I have the 2 CD drives and the floppy drive. The Raidmax case and the MSI motherboard are on their way, but I will return them if that was a bad choice. So in other words...I am looking too spend around $900.00 on Motherboard, Processor, Memory, Case and Hard drive. Can you work with that?

twimxs are great and should do you fine. raidmax psus are ok if your not pushing them, i have one myself lol and im OCing on it. maxtor has a nice warranty and the winni and NEO2 PE go great together. yes there is a diff from 2 gig and 1 gig. i big diff. oh and diablo those twinmos are vaule ram im thinking. from the looks of him wanting twinx it means he wants fast ram w/ tight tmings.

I like the pics..But if I dont want my case, Should i keep the case and buy a new power supply? Or should I buy a new case instead? And If a new case is the better choice, do you have any suggestions on the case please. And what is twinmos? Sorry to be such a newb, but really appreciate your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom