Adobe Photoshop Cs

Status
Not open for further replies.

desidakuno2

Beta member
hey guys, i dont know where this would go but i think this is right postion, alrite when i start up my adobe it works fine and then its loaded and then this comes up

Adobe Photoshop Error

Memory could Not be Allocated for the activation process. Please close all other applications and try again.

what do i do, thanks

Try increasing your Page File...

Right click my computer > Properties > Advanced > (Performance) Settings > Advanced > (Virtual Memory) Change

If System Managed size is clicked, go to custom, and pump it up to around 1024.

don't register for the moment and start it up for the 2 days free thing, go to your options and change the amount of memory allocated for photoshop

to the post above, how do i do that, sry im very not knowing to the basics of comps. do i have to get into adobe to do it or from control panel or something

After installing photoshop an activation screen should come up. Instead of activating it go ahead and cancel, it should allow you to run the program for 2 days without doing so. Go to EDIT-PREFERENCES-MEMORY and IMAGE CACHE, you can change the max amount of memory photoshop will use. I don't know if it'll help but it's worth a shot. Good Luck

well that a good idea but i cant get into adobe at all. after i click ok to that messsage it closes adobe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom