good case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iliketea

Solid State Member
Can anybody recommend a good sturdy case with at least a 350w power supply that has a side lock and is around 100 dollars or less? im gonna be staying in a dorm and i want to do everything i can to prevent people from jacking my computer and/or hardware.

if ya can't take the parts, take the case :D

there's no real security, but you could take a look at antec's server cases

they're really really nice (both the case and the psu it comes with) imo and some of them have locks

heh. yeah, that was my original assumption. which is why i had already bought an antec solution, but my father, who is financing the operation, thought otherwise.

Just find a case that has a front locking bezel and a PCI/AGP slide lock that goes over the components. And to keep people from stealing the whole computer. Get a bracket and epoxy it onto the side and chain it to a pipe. :)

asus cases are really good.ive built a few machines using asus cases and there pretty good.my current case looks good and has a good cooling layout.only bugger is the polished front that gets durty and attracts dust gallore.40 quid aint much for a good case,and it has a360 w psu wiv it.

Most likely if someone going to take something its going to be your whole computer and not just a part. but I have a thermaltake Dreamer, which has front bezel lock and a lock on the side window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom