A Mission for you people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lasrix

In Runtime
well i know people are always houndin at you guys to give them set ups and prices so this is what i need:

1) AMD setup
2) P4 Setup
3) Celeron Setup

I need prices and parts, and prices need to be cheap, nothin to pricey, im tryin to put together a computer for a friend and he said he needs it only for, and i quote "...as long as it can have msn diablo a music program and internet i'm gud..."

Also i need Canadian Currency please.

Cheers-

2.4 celeron 512 ram 40g hard drive dvd+/- burner $320US in a case w/PSU on newegg

I dont know how to convert. Oh yea, newegg isnt in canada yet so you cannot get this from them. Sorry...

Thx for the AMD set up Chris. Why did you go with the PCI-E card though? he should just need a normal 6600GT if that. Hes no hardcore gamer and why so much for a MOBO?

Cheers-

ya seriously that is a pretty costly rig there he just need a cheapy one for internet and crap

look into amd socket 754 cpu 's and mobo's cuz they are discontinueing them and your gonna be able to get em pretty cheap this summer plus they are still pretty fast and good fro gaming for the card look into a cheap ati all in wonder i have a 7200 all in and it runs halo, c&c generals, wc3 and battlefield 1942 fine with ok settings plus you get the cable tv tuner with it

Well then, if no one else is willing to post a setup... it doesnt matter if its in Canadian Currency, just post a cheap set up that can be used for what he needs.

Cheers-

AMD64 2800+/3000+
MSI K8T Neo2-F[sr] or any cheap but reliable mobo
1 gig corsair value ram
seagate 80gb hdd
NEC 3510A
case (i prefer antec for cheap but good cases) and power supply (either stock antec ones or if the case doesn't come with one, then thermaltake TD-420)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom