WINMX a good p2p sharing software??

Status
Not open for further replies.
the only P2P i've ever had was kazaa and it sucked balls it was good for a while until it crashed my computer with a shit load of viruses and spyware. All i can say is that kazaa is the worst program i've ever dealt with.

kazzaa... i think every one agrees is the WORST
might as well run ur computer over b4 u put it on there.. itd be better off that way

Hey What about torrnet I hear a lot about it these days..
is it good and safe??

keith_b said:
WinMX certainly does contain spyware/malware. I am about 95 percent certain that Limewire does also. Soulseek is one that contains NO spyware/malware....

www.slsknet.org
You're not smart (you only use 5% of the brain, 100 - 95). It has no spyware or malaware unless you download something that HAS it.

AND_YOU_ARE said:
No one uses Direct Connect? You can access public hubs that hace $h!t loads of files. How ever my network is closed, so its only an on network hub, but there are public ones out there.

this and DC++ are probably the best. but they can be a pain to configure and it harder to find what you want. but there's no viruses or spyware

SkyHi said:
You're not smart (you only use 5% of the brain, 100 - 95). It has no spyware or malaware unless you download something that HAS it.

Hey smart one can you say the same about kaaza ??
kaaza will not wait untile you download something to spy on you kaaza has Built-in spywares
by the way 5% is better than nothing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom