help me please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont know about other systems, but i was just running some tests one of mine... xp3000, 500wat psu, 6600gt.

temp of the room = 65F, 18c
with case fans... \case temp = 28c \cpu temp = 35c, max load 44c
without case fans... \case temp = 38c \cpu temp = 45c, max load 54c

so in my system, case fans make a big difference. it may do the same in yours. if its just overheating, you can take off the side pannel and jus blow a fan tward it to test.

got another question. i just installed a case fan for my tower and its for the back of the tower where u plug the stuff i was wondering if the air should be coming in or going out from that back fan. thanks

It should be blowing out of the case.

not true... its system dependent.

example - i have 4 case fans in the above example. drilled 2 holes on the side pannel, 1 over cpu and 1 over gpu... i have both of those blowing in.. so i put 2 fans on the back blowing out for a steady balence.

if you only have 1 case fan total.. and if your PSU fan blows out, you should have the case fan blowing in.... if your PSU fan blows in, the case fan should blow out. I dont think anyones psu fan blows in though.

hmm i cant really tell if i installed it wrong i bought it from a computer store oem'd. crap i better look around for some diagrams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom