Corsair/kingston value ram

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluefunk

Beta member
Value RAM is fine for the average user. Someone who isnt going to put a hella lot of strain on their machine, just use it for everyday use, it is fine.

It is NOT fine for hardcore gamers, and hardcore OC'ers. for that you want to spend some money, and get some good RAM (Not ValueRAM)

Most people will tell you not go get Value RAM, and that it sucks, but look at what these people are using it for; OCing mad ruff, and extreme gaming. Of course it is going to suck in their opinion. But in mine, ValueRAM is fine for you.

I agree with Him. I use value RAM in my computer, and I play games, and I haven't had any performance issues. So what if it wont overclock.

uh, Value RAM will still be fine for as much gaming as you can through at it. The only thing it will lack in is OC'ing potential. If you want to OC, get the good stuff. No OC'ing, get the value RAM. I can't say that I recommend getting it on ebay though...

Yeah value ram only lacks OC'ing potential

And today, I shall post up my value ram OC'ing results

If it is still retail sealed, it is probably fine, just check the sellers ratings. I was thinking it was used...

BTW, DJ-Chris, I have also had some decent results OC'ing my Corsair valua ram. It hit DDR2-667, when I have a chance I will try to post a screen of CPU-z.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom