Dell Latitude LM labtop old

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Sniper*

Fully Optimized
i need some info on this computer. I just got from my girl and the screen is broken and i know i will need to replace it. But i need some info on this notebook. About and what it runs and stuff.

Hit Dell's website....

http://www.dell.com go to the support section and enter in the service tag number of the PC (usually placed on bottom). There you can get documentation of what's in the system as well as drivers etc. when you need them.

no i check dj and its $198-$200. do you guys know how i can expand the hardrive. because i know its little. and would i be able to work the computer without the montir if i took off the monitor. and just plug it in from the back of the computer.

Your talking about an old P1 machine. I would not waste the money on it. The best o/s i would install on it would be 98se. Nothing else will run good IMO. You can purchase another drive that is bigger to rreplace what you have there.
You should be able to plug a monitor into the laptop and boot off of it.

yea i know its crap but im putting linux on a couple of old computer and stuff. and this one of thme. know i know i can boot off a montior and stuff but what i want to know is can i take this monitor off and just boot it up with no problem with a monitor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom