Is this true?

Status
Not open for further replies.

diabloII

Fully Optimized
lol...i gotta convince dad to return my ram first (pretty easy, but i need a reason, any reason)

if i have memtest errors, does this mean i will be writing corrupted files to my hdd?

maybe?

:D

ty

no, what is he into and I can probably think of a good analogy :D

The simple reason is:

It's no functioning like it's supposed to. It will cause system instabilities resulting in freezes, crashes, or even quite possible (dad) a corrupted HDD and you don't want me griping days on end about reinstalling windows would you? I didn't think so

LoL jesus nubius

I heard ure from the high desert. Where in souther Cali are u from. My buddy lives in Yucca Valley i was just down there a few months ago.

Apple valley, california.

Crappy little tweaker infested town.

Theres three cities that all share a border, this one, hesperia (sublimes from there) and victorville, this is known as the high desert.

You might have heard of barstow, I'm about 30mins from there, and about 90 miles north of LA

Nubius said:
Apple valley, california.

Crappy little tweaker infested town.

Theres three cities that all share a border, this one, hesperia (sublimes from there) and victorville, this is known as the high desert.

You might have heard of barstow, I'm about 30mins from there, and about 90 miles north of LA

You were just outside of Barstow, in the desert, when the drugs started to take hold...

just say *cartman voice* "but daaaaad"

just make something up that makes it seem a threat to the whole system. it always works with parents. like "well if it gets stressed too much then it could overheat and wipe out everything" lol. just make it seem a danger to the rest of the system. thats how i got my modstream. :D

Steve, I noticed that u had the

OCZ Platinum Series, 1GB (512 x 2). ("not" rev 2)

Do they overclock well? The people on newegg review page haven't really hit anything significant. Certainly not high enough for me to buy them. I am thinking around 250 FSB stable.

Chank - they will OC, believe this guy 4W4K3 that used to frequent these forums had them and was running 235MHz on his socket A system. They definitely aren't champs like the rev 2 but they will OC.

Diablo - just say it could potentially start a fire burning down the whole house :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom