World of Warcraft with a 56k

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldnt risk that shit man, your retarded if you try to get them off a site like that. since its a game that use's credit cards bank accounts and all other sorts of crap........

ummm, what do you mean, risk what? its just the game patch, it can be taken from anywhere.

and game patchs can be modded dumb ass. How you think people got them boss mods and shit on diablo 2? It took less than one hour after 1.10 for diablo 2 lod to be completly changed. and map hacks pop up all over. and that patch you download from another site could easily have a key logger or something to find out your CC number and bank account numbers.

Who are you calling a dumbass you piss ant. If you had any bloody sense you would go to an official site like worldofwarcraft.com and download the patch off one of their mirror sites, take it from me i played the damn game! DOnt take me for a fool, i know what the bloody hell im on about otherwise i wouldnt post......tosser.

actualy charles has a point. a mirror site isnt the same as the actual sight DL man. think about it MIRROR can be hakced from somebody and they can put their own patch in there and steal your identity. thast why i was SOOOO stubborn to play FFXI casue i was to afraid of that. But yea it can be done even from a mirror from the official site and there is no name calling needed. just leads to flames guys. keep it cool or this thread is goner.

well thats up to the user in the end to take the risk, but the patch i used gave me no security related issues. Your right though, Charles_scott should learn some manners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom