Internet Explorer deletion....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blitze105 said:
you can un install it like that, then you can go to safe mode and delete the program file for it, then you can clean it out of your registry. i dont suggest any of that really im just saying you could if you wanted too. but as long as u take it out of where i said to, you wont have many problems with IE. (obviously kus u will not use it anymore lol)

ah, i got ya now.
thanks for the info.

CntdwnToExtn : You're stupid, shut up please !! :) J/P
haha, but seriously, what you said first, MADE NO SENSE!!

-SkyHi

SkyHi said:
CntdwnToExtn : You're stupid, shut up please !! :) J/P
haha, but seriously, what you said first, MADE NO SENSE!!

-SkyHi

well, it's explained in another post.

so, my question was answered...how about we let this thread die okay?? okay....

lmao i have to put my lil point on this in now...
thanx to my short attention... i didn't read the last part of it so i got it just fine... but i still would have known what he wanted... but not why :/

Sorry dude, I dont stay in my room all day. Unlike half the computer nerds in this world (including yourself), I have friends, go out, get in trouble, good stuff like that. You have what is called keyboard courage, which is when pathetic people that talk trash on the internet to boost their ego in real life. You are probably some little 13 year old kid wanting attention, making a big deal out of a mistake you did. I was just joking in the first place with my first comment, but then you took it offensively. Lighten up kiddo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom