Internet Explorer deletion....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go make to school and learn how to make a complete sentence.

Yes IE is embedded into windows.

chill out bro sheesh
u can kinda get rid of it..
start>cntrl panel>add/remove>add/remove windows components (on the left)> uncheck IE hit ok and itll leave

also
do this: start>right click in there (not on an icon) properties>start menu> customize> make IE not ur default browser select the one u want and be off with its head :)

what the hell are you talkin' about go to school.

sorry, i didn't put quotes around "you simply can't uninstall it" and "ya, i've got it completely uninstalled"

it's the internet, not a god damn report for a nobel prize. i got my point across and you understood it.

i'm glad your perfect in every way.

Blitze105 said:
chill out bro sheesh
u can kinda get rid of it..
start>cntrl panel>add/remove>add/remove windows components (on the left)> uncheck IE hit ok and itll leave

also
do this: start>right click in there (not on an icon) properties>start menu> customize> make IE not ur default browser select the one u want and be off with its head :)

so, all the embedded stuff still stays there then?
like, so that it can be installed quicker or something?

Not my fault you dont make any god damn sense when you say "i've heard from you simply can't uninstall it to ya" That doesnt make any sense, in fact it sounds ridiculous. Just a tip so people can answer your questions and understand you.

algu7344 said:
Not my fault you dont make any god damn sense when you say "i've heard from you simply can't uninstall it to ya" That doesnt make any sense, in fact it sounds ridiculous. Just a tip so people can answer your questions and understand you.

okay...the key words there are: HEARD, FROM and TO

i've HEARD (as in read and peopel talking about it) FROM (the first extreme) poeple saying you can't unintall it TO (the opposite extreme) ya, i can uninstall it

so, how about you go outside before your head swells up so much that you can't fit though the doorway and your trapped in your room for the rest of your life.
though, you probably do only stay in your room anyway and criticize poeple on the intrent

CntdwnToExtn said:
so, all the embedded stuff still stays there then?
like, so that it can be installed quicker or something?

you can un install it like that, then you can go to safe mode and delete the program file for it, then you can clean it out of your registry. i dont suggest any of that really im just saying you could if you wanted too. but as long as u take it out of where i said to, you wont have many problems with IE. (obviously kus u will not use it anymore lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom