Memtest86

Status
Not open for further replies.

diabloII

Fully Optimized
i've looped memtest86+ v1.51 and the only error i've been getting (tried Vdimm 2.7,2.8,and 2.9 @ Rgone's [dfi-street mod] settings and now the only error i've been getting is one @ Test 5 (very last one, i was at 98 or 99%)

wierd....any comments?

Get new RAM :D

There really isn't anything you can do about it, you can't exactly loosen your timings considering yours are already like 2.5-4-4-8 aren't they?

And if raising the voltage isn't helping then they are just bunk

Get those TwinMOS ;)

Yea pretty much if an address is messed up, your gonna have to get new ram, or you risk system instability.

ok, thx

i'm currently waiting for a reply on the geil support forum and the dfi-street forums

and i already contacted geil, and they said that i can only get a replacement, not my money back

and i bought my ram at fry's, which only gives you a 30 day money back guarantee and warranty, so i can't return it there

argh...if only i could get those twinmos :D

i'll try calling fry's on friday and see what they can do for me; if the restocking fee isn't that high, maybe i'll return them

well i got them for around $125

12.5+6.25=18.75

125-18.75=106.25

twinmos ram are 101+4.35=105.35+cali tax (ugh) = 114 or so

meh, 8 dollar difference

if fry's really gives me a 15% restocking fee, i'd get those twimos immediately

:D

i'll let you know when i call them friday

yeah, not bad at all really considering they'll be much better RAM than what you currently have, and with that board you should be able to OC them nicely since you can get like 4v on the dimm out of that thing can't you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom