Windows XP SP 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone actually gotten this method to work? Because i have found "valid" cdkeys with the program you all linked to, but when i actually go to entering them into the product activation, it doesnt work. If you got it to work, care to share how?

Simple really assuming you have the crack file that does it for you. run it and it will de-activate the registry and then open the registration. select by telephone then go to change product key, make sure you select a country and then click on update. if the key is valid it will return again to the previous screen but ignore it by pressing remind me later.

run the other program the key vewer just to see if the key is activated. Run the sp1.

any probs let me know and I will send you the files. If you have the correct dos program with all the keys listed, try the one that starts with an X, I tried in on several machines and it works.

Thanks I got it, i guess it was working i was just thinking that it wouldnt say reenter your cdkey. But when i checked it with that checker from winbeta it was different and SP1 installed just fine. thanks :)

i have been using a illegal copy of windows xp pro corp sp1 for about 3 or 4 months now, and i have no problems, and i used a program i call corp changer, i didnt make, writing the program in anyway, nor i was involved in the making of the program in anyway, but i have hosted it for easier access. and here it is. http://members.iinet.net.au/~massive/corpchanger.zip

just run the program, and enter one of the serials it comes up with, and it displays about 100keys.

for more information you can check other posts here at techforums, or at cracks.ru , i dont know if i can directly link to other websites, or forums. but i have

Wow! Bill Clinton wannabes!

What ever happened to integrity and honesty? They seem to be in short supply.

the corp changer works fine, after entering the new key, click next then you can exit the activation screen, no need to complete it. then use the key viewer to verify the change.
then go to the update site and it works for the sp1 dpwnload.
thanks
gomey

corpchanger.zip

massive said:
i have been using a illegal copy of windows xp pro corp sp1 for about 3 or 4 months now, and i have no problems, and i used a program i call corp changer, i didnt make, writing the program in anyway, nor i was involved in the making of the program in anyway, but i have hosted it for easier access. and here it is.just run the program, and enter one of the serials it comes up with, and it displays about 100keys.

for more information you can check other posts here at techforums, or at cracks.ru , i dont know if i can directly link to other websites, or forums. but i have

Does anyone have this app or know where I can find it?

**EDIT**

Sorry we don't support software piracy therefor link has been removed. **MicroBell**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom