WHere can i get parts for a old p1 computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Sniper*

Fully Optimized
where can i find for cheap some parts for a p1 computer all sockets and stuff harddrives psu's. The works for a old system lol.

i have two old pentium 1 systems that i was thinkin about parting out actually
on the i killed one of the cpus tho broke a pin...
but i got 2 psu's dont know what the watts are but $2
two hard drives dont know how big yet bout $2 each
2 cd rom drives $5 each
1 cassette drive $1
some assorted sticks of ram 4mb x2 and 8mb x4 $1 for 4 $2 for 8
and one socket 5 according to the mobo cpu
the mobo's are kinda wierd and i doubt i could get em out but ya ill sell ya just about any of it for less than a couple bucks
shipping will be at cost

so you have one system that works or thats gusted out one broken i know. But the other one what would it need to run i mit buy so i need to know and what about the case.

problem is that when i turn it on the monitor i have wont get out of standby. the computer turns on and everything runs but no picture so i dont know whats wrong last time it was used it worked though so somehow i think its the monitor the case is a tower and does not have any motherboard connections everything in it is card based there is a mainboard but all cards have the ps2 and parralell stuff case has floppy, cd-rom, cassette drive, 1 hard drive, bout 6 cards in various slots power supply with switch on front yes its an old at psu i think its rated at 235w
has a turbo button thought that was kinda cool as a whole ill sell it to ya for $25 plus shipping shipping'll be kinda high though so i dont know if you want everything or just specific parts let me know k

wow that was alot of type

well is there some way that you can check and see if it works for real. Im going to use it for linux if i buy it and stuff. One of the computer i have has a turbo button too what it do lol. For being a old system i mit buy it from you. Do you have some other parts your willing to sell whatever.

i got various old pci 2.0 graphics cards
some 56k modems and lan cards pci
uhhh maybe a 6 gig hard drive
the extra hard drive from the p1
the ram pcxxxx... OLD!
the extra psu
the extra cd rom drive bunch of floppy drives
torn up cd rom drive use it in a mod maybe? front bezel gone
works though

i dont know if there is a way to test it as it uses the old style vga connectors and i only have that one at the moment
i also have a 13inch crt
all are cheap

Holy ****?.. The cost of Iraq is 167 Billion? (referring to Aspire's signature).. Man, that guy Bush is truely something else when it comes to foreign policy... :-\.. Good thing our Ottawa boys were a "little" bit smarter :-\..

Its not worth the money to but parts for the P1. With a little bit of money you could build a cheap system that would blow the P1 setup away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom