DFI or Abit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Todd0

In Runtime
ok so i know everyone says that the DFI's are the best board out at the moment but is the DFI LANparty UT ULtra-D reall that much better then the Abit AV8 3rd EYE?

I dont really see the point in spending an extra $100 (AUD) on a motherboard that seems to do the same thing, and also i'v been told to use higher quality ram on the DFI's wich will add another $60ish so is it really worth spending that much just for the DFI?

I suggets DFI, the claim about the RAM is completely false. The motherboard you are talking about concerning DFI uses DDR400. Widely used. I have had bad time with ABIT. I am sure someone will say they are good. But some motherboards that ABIT makes are better than others they make.

HTH

Japanese Capacitors, built tough like a volvo, lol. Extreme overclocking capabilities.

I don't think you are going to notice a performance, reliability, or easy of use difference between the two.

The Abit has excellent OC options just like the DFI. It truly isn't worth the price difference if you like the DFI better. I like Abit more anyways...and especially for that mush less $$$.

so im going to be able to OC just as much on the Abit you think? tho only things i like about the DFI is that it looks good, and has PCI-Express

I wouldnt even take PCI-express into account right now. Why? PCI-e is overpriced, and motherboards as of now, can't really take full advantage of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom