What if.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
All i know is that i'd have all the best Dangerden hardware including a FX-55. I'd have this baby at 3.2ghz.

dude thats rly rly rly freaking hot im surprised ur cpu hasnt melted yet, i think u have to do a bit more than move a couple of wires!
woah i just lowered my motherboards temp. 4 degrees by moving one wire

4000+ San Diego
DFI Lanpart nf4
1GB G.Skill LA
eVGA 6800GT
74GB 10K RPM Raptor
300Gb Seagate Barracuda
Powerstream 600w
Vapochill on the CPU
DD MAZE4 loop on the GPU

I honestly don't need the best or see the need for the very best as it's ridiculous overpriced and will drop in price and become "obsolete" in a couple of months. I'd rather just have a system that has good overall functionality.

dude 82 fehrenheit for a motherboard isnt that hot

if it is then my cpu is at 95 idle
is it supposed to be cooler then that or somethin?

DJ-CHRIS said:
Too bad their's no fx-57, nor terabyte hard drves, and windows doesnt like more than 2 gig of ram

Too bad your such a smartass :beard: . The fx-57 is coming soon, and dont you remember the post on TB harddrives with the 1,000 price tag??

what will the fx57 have different from the 55, just a higher HTT and Clock Speed, or more cache or other stuff

Them TB hard drives are probably just multiple hard drives in a box...... Anyways my system stays around the 80's on idle and load..... with stock cooling

VIII said:
Too bad your such a smartass :beard: . The fx-57 is coming soon, and dont you remember the post on TB harddrives with the 1,000 price tag??

Care to point out where you can currently buy these?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom