Putting computer lights in my car???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see them under cars all the time here, and there all sorts of colors. Besides whats it matter? atleast people would be able to see you lol

its disstracting man. and were only allowed blue and red here under our cars or anywhere. we cant even have neons inside our trunk or inside the car w/out being pulled over. it really sux cause i have a green car, so i have green neons under the car, inside the trunk, inside the car, and on the engine. Totally sux but when i crank the boomers and raise the hood and turn on the show at a school thing im mr popular now!!

because it's a distraction that's why, people don't pay enough attention as it is on the road. Just because you see them all around doesn't mean they aren't illegal or that cops haven't pulled them over.

i dont think they care here in mercer realy, people race, dont get pulled over, people have loud systems that blew there windows out and had to get plexi glass put in, and dont get tickets. And how the **** could they see the neons in your trunk man?

the lights can be seen from the cracks around the edges plus i have a trunk setup and the tiburons are hatchbacks so you can see them easily from the window.

Know whats realy dumb? you know them nice headlights that look like white neons? there bright as hell and they blind me, yet they dont get in trouble and people with normal neons dont get in trouble? Plus im sure them lights and crap on the sides of roads are more distracting....

oh you mean those awesome xeon lights? ye ai have those too they are green! lol. i liek green cars but my fav color is really blue. im trying to turn my car into the tiburon i made on underground2

If i can im getting mine painted black, and have a blue skull with green flames on the hood, and have a nice lil body kit put on it. But shesh why would police care? theres girls with skirts on that distract you while your driving down the street..... why not arrest them? Anyways we can have neons here, they just cant flash. And they CAN NOT be a red/blue combo. They all have to be either one normal solid color, or 2 other colors than red and blue if a combo.... Plus im going to try and get EL wire to line my trunk on the inside and the fill it with blue neons.

sounds cool. i guess you like the stick ons or are you gonna get it sprayed on? lol, i have racing decals on mine lol. its great though cause ppl wanna race me all the time. i dont race most of the time. yea our neon laws are alot more strcit around here. i think its casue to many ppl tried turning their cars into 2fast 2furious wanna bes. :/ i gues thats what were doing sorta. i just want my car to be like on underground2 and its gettin that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom